- Two operational modes:
- System Processor – All signal processing is user-adjustable.
- Loudspeaker Processor – Preset signal processing for EAW loudspeakers with Gunness Focusing™ to optimize performance.
- Comprehensive, intuitive front panel control makes computer control unnecessary for most adjustments.
- U-Net – EAW-designed signal and control networking between UX8800s and other U-Net enabled products
- Digital inputs to reduce A/D & D/A stages
- EAWPilot software for comprehensive computer control
- Filter parameters are compatible with EAW’s modeling and alignment software for optimized performance
- Product is in stock
Monthly payment from: 100,00 €
Quick start guide : EAW UX8800 Quick start guide (.pdf)
THD + Noise: <0.005%, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
+10 dBu output Channel Separation: 80 dB
20 Hz to 20 kHz Dynamic Range: >114 dB, A-weighted, analog/digital in to analog out